Volume 2, Issue 3, December 2018, Pages: 59-68
Hu Zhao1* and Gui-xiu Chen2
1School of Science, Xi’an Polytechnic University, Xi’an, P.R. China,
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Qinghai Normal University, Xining, P.R. China.
In 2017, Liang and Shi gave the new notions of the degrees of compactness in (L, M)-fuzzy supratopological spaces, they proved the notions of precompactness, semi-compactness and sp-compactness in (L, M)-fuzzy topological spaces can be viewd as special cases of compactness in (L, M)-fuzzy supratopological spaces. However, some results on compactness in (L, M)-fuzzy product supratopological spaces were not given, including some similar results on precompactness, semi-compactness and sp-compactness in (L, M)-fuzzy product topological spaces were not obtained. Follow this idea, we first introduce the notions of (L, M)-fuzzy product supratopological spaces, then we give the structures of (L, M)-fuzzy product supratopological spaces. At last, we give an version on the proof of generalized Tychonoff theorem in (L, M)-fuzzy supratopological spaces.
(L, M)-fuzzy supratopology, product topological spaces, fuzzy compactness, generalized Tychonoff theorem
1. M.E.Abd. El-Monsef and A.E. Ramadan, On fuzzy supratopological spaces, Indian J Pure Appl Math, 18 (1987), 322-329.
2. A. Ghareeb, L-fuzzy semi-preopen operator in L-fuzzy topological spaces, Neural Comput and Applic, 21 (2012), 87-92.
3. M.H. Ghanim, O.A. Tantawy and F.M. Selim, Gradation of supraopenness, Fuzzy Sets Syst, 109 (2000), 245-250.
4. C. Liang and F.-G. Shi, A new kind of measures of compactness in (L; M)-fuzzy supratopological spaces, J Intell Fuzzy Syst, 33 (2017), 2109-2117.
5. Y.M. Liu and M.K. Luo, Fuzzy topology, World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 1997.
6. B. K. Mahmoud, On Supra-Separation Axioms for Supra Topological Spaces, Tikrit Journal of Pure Science, 22 (2) 2017,117-120.
7. A.S. Mashhour, A.A. Allam, F.S. Mahmoud and F.H. Khedr, On supratopological spaces, Indian J Pure Applied Math, 14(4) (1983), 502-510.
8. V. Radhika and K. Mohana, Supra soft generalized pre-regular closed and open sets in soft supra topological spaces, International Journal of Applied Research, 3(7)(2017), 1011-1017.
9. V. Radhika, K. Mohana and S. Anitha, Supra soft πg-closed sets in soft supra topological spaces, International Journal of Applied Research, 3 (11) (2017), 83-88.
10. F.-G. Shi and C. Liang, Measures of compactness in L-fuzzy pretopological spaces, J Intell Fuzzy Syst, 26 (2014), 1557-1561.
11. A.P. S ˘ostak, On compactness and connectedness degrees of fuzzy sets in fuzzy topological spaces, in: General Topology and its Relations to Modern Analysis and Algebra, Heldermann Verlag, Berlin, 1988.
12. A.P. S ˘ostak, Two decades of fuzzy topology: Basic ideas, notions and results, Russian Math Surveys 44 (1989), 125-186.
13. L.Vidyarani and M.Vigneshwaran, On frontier in intuitionistic supra topological spaces, Journal of Global Research in Mathematical Archives, 4(12), 2017, 54-61.
14. G.J.Wang,Anewfuzzy compactness defined by fuzzy nets, J Math Anal Appl, 94 (1983), 1-23.
15. G.J. Wang, Theory of topological molecular lattices, Fuzzy Sets Syst, 47 (1992), 351-376.