Volume 2, Issue 3, December 2018, Pages: 69-74
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Cochin, India
This paper explains the designing of Continuous Sampling Plan of type CSP-2 using Maximum Allowable Average Outgoing Quality (MAAOQ). Graphical Evaluation Review Technique was used for designing the plan and MATLAB R2013a for numerical simulations. The formula was derived for MAAOQ based on the plan parameters like process average ’p’, sampling fraction ’f’ and clearance number ’i’ using this methodology. Also tables are constructed for MAAOQ and AOQ based on process average and AOQL of the plan.
Graphical Evaluation Review Technique(GERT), Continuous Sampling Plan, MAAOQ, W-function
1. Suresh K K. Selection of a sampling plan indexed with maximum allowable average outgoing quality, Journal of Applied Statistics, 1996; 23(6), pp. 645-654.
2.Gaurishankar , Mohapatra B N. GERT analysis of Dodge’s CSP-1 continuous sampling plan, The Indian journal of Statistics, 1994; 56(3), pp. 468-478.
3. Veerakumari K P, Resmi R . Designing optimum plan parameters for continuous sampling plan of type (CSP-2) through GERT analysis, Journal of Statistics and Management Systems, 2016; 19(2), pp. 303-311.
4. Pristker A A B , Happ W W. GERT; Graphical Evaluation and Review Technique, Pt-I, Fundamentals. Jour. Ind. Engg.,1966; 17, pp. 267-274.
5. Dodge F. A sampling plan for continuous production. Ann. Math. Statist.,1943; 14(3), pp. 264-279.
6. Clever Moler. ‘The Orgins of MATLAB"; Retrieved 15 April 2007.