Volume 2, Issue 1, April 2018, pp 31-39
Assistant Professor, Kathir College of Engineering, Coimbatore-641062, India.
In this paper, we introduce the concepts of ψĝ-closed (resp. ψĝ- open) sets in biˇCech closure space and some characterizations and properties are investigated. Further, the concept of ψĝC0 biˇCech spaces and ψĝC1 bi-ˇCech spaces are introduced and their basic properties are studied.
biˇCech closure operator, biˇCech closure spaces, biˇCech-ψĝ - closed sets, biˇCech- ψĝ-open sets, ψĝC0 biˇCech spaces and ψĝC1 biˇCech spaces.
1. Cech E., Topological Spaces, Inter Science Publishers, john Wiley nd Sons, NewYork (1966).
2. Chandrasekhara Rao K. and Gowri R., On biclosure spaces, Bulletin of pure and applied sciences, 25E (2006), 171-175.
3. Chandrasekhara Rao K. and Gowri R., Regular generalized closed sets in biclosure spaces, Jr. of institute of mathematics and computer science, (Math. Ser.), 19(3) (2006), 283-286.
4. Chvalina J., On homeomorphic topologies and equivalent set-systems, Arch. Math. (Brno), 12(2) (1976), 107-115.
5. Devi R. and Parimala M., On αψ-closed sets in bicech closure spaces. Int. Journal of Math. Analysis, Vol. 4, 2010, no. 33, 1599 – 1606.
6. Ramya.N and Parvathi.A, -closed sets in topological spaces, International Journal of Mathematical Archive, 2(10) (2011),1992-1996, ISSN 2229-5046.
7. Ramya.N and Parvathi.A, Strong forms of -continuous functions in topological spaces, Journal of Mathematics and Computational Science., 2 (2012), No. 1, 101-109. ISSN: 1927-5307.
8. Ramya.N and Parvathi.A, (1, 2) *- -closed functions in bitopological spaces, International Journal of Mathematical Archive, 3(8), (2012),3122-3128, ISSN 2229-5046.
9. Ramya.N and Parvathi.A, Quasi -open functions and Quasi -closed functions in topological spaces, Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering, Volume 6, Number 2, July-December 2012,103-106, ISSN 0974-4320.
10. Ramya.N and Parvathi.A, (1,2) *- -closed sets in bitopological spaces, Jordan Journal of mathematics and statistics(Accepted).
11. Slapal J., Closure operations for digital topology, Theoret. Comput. Sci, 305 (1-3), (2003), 457-471.