Volume 1, Issue 1, August 2017, pp 1-6
N. Anitha 1 and M. Latha 2
1 Department of Mathematics, Periyar University , PG Extension Centre, Dharmapuri-05.
2 Departments of Mathematics, Karpagam University, Coimbatore-21.
In this paper, we made an attempt to study the algebraic nature of a T-fuzzy soft subhemirings of a hemiring and some of the its properities.
Fuzzy soft set, T-fuzzy soft subhemiring, T-fuzzy soft normal subhemiring and pseudo Fuzzy soft coset.
Subject classification: 03E72, 06D72, 08A72.
1. Akram.M and K.H.Dar On fuzzy d-algebras, Punjab university journal of Mathematics,37, 61- 76(2005).
2. Azriel Rosenfeld, Fuzzy Groups, Journal of mathematical analysis and applications, 35,512-517 (1971).
3. Atanassov. K, Operators over interval valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 64 (1994) 159-174
4. Biswas.R, Fuzzy subgroups and anti-fuzzy subgroups, Fuzzy sets and systems, 35; 121-124,(1990).
5. M. Borah, T. J. Neog and D. K. Sut, A study on some operations of fuzzy soft sets, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), Vol.2, Issue. 2 (2012), 219-225.
6. Feng, F., C. Li, B. Davvaz and M.I. Ali, 2010. Soft sets combined with fuzzy sets and rough sets: tentative approach, Soft Computing, 14: 899-911.
7. Kumud Borgohain and Chittaranjan Gohain,2014. International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), Some New operations on Fuzzy SofSets, Vol.4,Issue 4(2014),65-68.
8. Maji, P.K., R. Biswas and A.R. Roy, 2001. Fuzzy soft sets. The J. Fuzzy Math., 9: 589-602.
9. Molodtsov.D, Soft set theory results, Comput. Math. Appl. 37 (4-5),(1999) 19-31.
10. Maji P. K., Roy A. R., and. Biswas. R, An application of soft sets in decision making problem,Comput. Math. Appl. 44 (8-9) (2002).
11. Neog T. J. and Sut .D. K., On Union and Intersection of Fuzzy Soft Sets", Int. J. Comp. Tec. Appl. Vol 2 (5) 1160-1176.
12. Osman kazanci, sultan yamark and serife yilmaz, 2007.On intuitionistic fuzzy -subgroups of near rings, International mathematical forum, 2(59):2899-2910.
13. Sezgin. A and Atagun. A. O, On operations of soft sets, Comput. Math. Appl. 61 (2011) 1467-1475.
14. Solairaju .A and R.Nagarajan, Charactarization of interval valued Anti fuzzy Left h-ideals over Hemirings, Advances in fuzzy Mathematics,Vol.4,No.2,129-136(2006).
15. Solairaju .A and R.Nagarajan, 2008.fuzzy left R-subgroups of near rings w.r.t T-norms, Antarctica journal ofmathematics, 5:1-2.
16. Solairaju .A and R.Nagarajan, 2009. A new structure and construction of fuzzy groups, Advances in fuzzy mathematics, Volume 4 (1):23-29.
17. Zadeh.L,A, Fuzzy Sets, Information and Control. 8 (1965) 338-353.